Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas is Coming the Goose is getting FAT

I love this time of year.  The days are getting cooler and my mind turns toward the holidays.  Today I found a special gift from my friend Jennifer Sands ... she posted Grinch Santas on Facebook ...  I went to the web-site she posted from and found an amazing place for holiday ideas.  I hope you will check it out.   Merry Little Christmas on Facebook.

So here is a picture of the Grinch Santas ... 
 Photo: Layer mini marshmallow, strawberry, banana slice, and a grape on a small stick and you get Grinch Kabobs!
AND
Here is a picture of a glorious Light Fixture ... I'm hoping we can improve our design at home
Photo: Gorgeous way to decorate a light.  <3
So until next time ... Use the Gifts that God gives you starting with your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment